Worth2Deal Kerala Special Malabar Kozhi Ada 500Grams | Chicken Samosa 500 Grams | Malabar Snacks
- INGREDIENTS – Whole Wheat Flour ,Chicken,Salt,Onion,Vanaspati,Garam Masala ,Chilli Powder, Ginger ,Turmeric ,Curry Leaves
- FRESH AND DELICIOUS – Kerala Special Kerala Special Malabar Kozhi Ada | Chicken Samosa is a traditional snack very popular in South Indian cuisine made from whole wheat flour and selective spices. It’s crunchy and crispy texture makes it a never-miss snack for festivals in Kerala.
- NOT USING REUSED OIL – We never use the same oil for frying over and over again considering this practice as extremely unsafe and leading to serious health problems.
- HYGIENIC PREPARATION – Our products have been made using the highest standards of safety from sourcing the flour, oil etc to hygiene of the staff. Since our products are made for the export purposes to the Middle East, strict quality checking is maintained at each level.
- MINIMAL HUMAN TOUCH – Most of the works are carried out by automated machines for minimal human touch at each and every step of preparation so that you can crave our products without any worries especially during this Covid pandemic.